My research is centered around holography
(a.k.a. gauge/gravity duality or AdS/CFT) which relates strongly interacting
quantum field theories to gravitational theories.
In particular, gauge/gravity duality relates black holes to
strongly coupled quantum systems with maximal quantum entanglement.
The work includes the following research directions:
Strongly interacting quantum field theories and
- Gravitational description of strongly coupled quantum systems.
- Unitarity constraints in quantum field theories.
- Detailed structure of holography: emergent gravity from CFT.
Quantum entanglement in QFT and its interpretation in dual gravity
- Studying evolution of quantum field theories from high to low
quantum entanglement and entropic c-functions.
- Quantum entanglement and emergence of spacetime.
- Gravity and quantum information.