Two-Subject Moderatorship: Junior Fresh year
This page refers to all combinations except for Mathematics and Economics.
Michaelmas term modules 2019-20
- MAU11101 Linear algebra I Lecturer: Prof. Miriam Logan
- MAU11201 Single-variable calculus and introductory analysis [10 credits] Lecturer: Prof. Paschalis Karageorgis
Hilary term modules 2019-20
- MAU11102 Linear algebra II [prerequisite: MAU11101] Lecturer: Prof. Sergey Mozgovoy
- MAU11202 Advanced calculus [prerequisite: MA1125/MAU11201] Lecturer: Prof. Kirk Soodhalter
- MAU11204 Analysis on the real line [prerequisite: MA1125/MAU11201] Lecturer: Prof. Donal O'Donovan
Students take all modules and this gives a total of 30 ECTS credits. Unless indicated otherwise, each module is worth 5 ECTS credits.
Sources of Information
The University of Dublin Calendar
All courses within Trinity College are administered in accordance with the regulations set out in the The University of Dublin Calendar which is published annually. The section of the Calendar setting out the general regulations of the College is published separately in the booklet General Regulations and Information and Board Statement on Safety which is distributed to all students on admission to College.
In particular, the following information can be found in the online version of the University Calendar:
- Regulations concerning Undergraduate Degrees and Diplomas in the School of Mathematics
- General Regulations for Two-Subject Moderatorship Courses
- Content of Subjects in Two-Subject Moderatorship Courses
- All students should study the requirements of the university with regard to avoiding plagiarism. In particular all students are required to certify, on submitting assignments etc., that they have read and understood the plagiarism provisions in the General Regulations of the University Calendar for the current year found at http://www.tcd.ie/calendar, and that they have also completed the Online Tutorial on avoiding plagiarism ‘Ready Steady Write’ located at http://tcd-ie.libguides.com/plagiarism/ready-steady-write.
- Student Guidelines concerning Examinations and Assessment are available on the College web site.
- For students with special requirements resulting from disabilities, there are special arrangements that can be made.
- For dates of terms and other College dates consult the Key Dates listed on the College website.
- For information on their academic progress, including information on course and module registrations, lecture timetables, examination timetables and examination results, students should log into My.tcd.ie (the student administration portal) with their College username and password.
- Some modules may require students to log into MyModule (Blackboard) for lecture notes and slides, and for assessment purposes (online completion of tests , submission of assignments, etc.).
- There is a Student Homepage on the College website, which may be accessed via a link from the TCD Local page.
Please note that The University of Dublin Calendar should be consulted for definitive information about the rules, regulations, and activities of the University.