Requirements of all staff and research students
The following steps are required of all staff members before returning to work.
I. Complete Trinity's covid-19 induction module
Trinity's covid-19 induction module is accessible via Blackboard and must be completed as part of an employee’s preparation for resumption of work on campus. Please click on Trinity's covid-19 induction module and follow these steps.
- In the Module Search box, type in Returning to Work Safely and click on Go.
- You will see a module called COVID-INDUCTION, click on it.
- Click on the Enrol button on the left side of the page. If you can't see the Enrol button, you may need to click on the blue bar to the left of the screen to make it visible.
- Click on the Submit button on the bottom right of your page.
- Your page will then say you have been enrolled. Click on the OK button on the bottom right of the page to access the module.
- Remember to complete your details at step 3 to confirm you have completed the module.
II. Read the induction rules for the School of Maths
The induction rules for the School of Maths are described in this document.
III. Complete a form right before returning to work
All staff members are required to complete this form no more than 3 working days before returning to work. They must also acknowledge that they have read the School's Resumption of campus work document (which requires a TCD password).
IV. Use the sign-in/out form for each visit to college
The sign-in/out form is available through this link.
V. Perform the 5 point self-checks before each visit to college
All staff members are expected to perform 5 point self-checks before each visit to college. Should they develop any covid-19 symptoms, they must notify the School's Health Safety Officer (Emma Clancy, firstname.lastname@example.org) and also contact their GP or the TCD Health Centre for further advice.
VI. Use the SafeZone app while on campus
All staff members must download the SafeZone app and use it while on campus.